Monday, September 9, 2013

Me, Myself, and I

My name is Amit Raghuvanshi. I am a senior from Cincinnati where I attended Princeton High School. I'm majoring in corporate finance with a minor in biology and leadership studies. I hope to one day work in corporate for a company who has similar values as myself; helping improve the lives of others.

I am a proud Buckeye and I like to stay busy. Besides classes I am in Student-Alumni Council (because I enjoy working with alumni and hearing the stories of how Ohio State has meant so much to them as well as improving the student experience for current Buckeyes), a University Ambassador (because I love to show prospective students what Ohio State has to offer. I wasn't too sure where I wanted to go to college and I hope I can help current high schoolers make that big decision), and am in the Mount Leadership Society (because leadership and service are two things I hope to exemplify throughout my lifetime). These three groups have also provided for me some of my best friends, role models, motivators, and inspirations.

I'd say my friends would describe me as easy going and loves to have fun. Life's too short not to enjoy. My other interests include football, water polo, funny movies, food, and traveling. I'm always down for an adventure, I get bored too easily. That's about it, I'm pretty simple. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment